Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE or APP’s Takestep. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. This agreement was written in Arabic and English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the Arabic version, the Arabic version controls.
“You” refers to the user. “We” means a Takestep company. “Users” refers generally and \ or individually to users of the site as the context indicates. We deal with all personal data and information of user in full accordance to all relevant legislation protecting privacy.
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
To access and use Takestep site and application you must be at least 21 years of age (according to the Gregorian calendar) and with a full legal capacity.
Anyone less than 21 years (according to the Gregorian calendar) needs to obtain the consent of his parents or guardians to use the Takestep site and application, and that by sending the e-mail address of the parents or guardian so that we can address them for their approval, hence, parents or guardians have to monitor their children’s activities and be responsible for the actions of their children as long as they are under the age of 21 years (according to the Gregorian calendar). In case we have been informed or we found with our own methods that the user’s age is under the legal age to create an account on Takestep, we will temporary halt the account till we get parental consent, and parents e-mail address will be demanded from the user, that according to the requirements of the law protecting children’s privacy online at any of the sites or applications that are directed to children. If you doubt that your child takes part in any activities that collect personal information, and you did not receive any e-mails to notify you or request for your acceptance, please do not hesitate to communicate with us via e-mail.
By using Takestep, you recognize and warrant that you have the legal right and the ability to use the service in accordance with the law of your country or the country you exist in. For guided but not limited; the minimum legal age to use the service is 21 years for the Arab Republic of Egypt as well as Arab countries, and 18 years for China, and 16 years for The Netherlands, and 14 years for Germany, Australia, South Korea, Spain and the United States, and 13 years for the rest of the world.
Using Takestep is at your own risk, and you agree not to post, raise, write, distribute, store, find or publish in any way, or cause to be published on the site Takestep either directly or indirectly through other sites any of the followings:
- Doing anything that would impacts on the operation or security of the site and the application Takestep or causes illogical inconvenience or disables any of the other users or our staff.
- Transfer your account (including page or application you run) to any person without obtaining prior written permission from us that allows it.
- Applying any reverse engineering, reverse collect, dismantling, or any other activities that would hack the issuers or other formulas or computational processors code of the software used in the infrastructure and the processes relating to the site or application Takestep.
- Violate other users’ privacy, or collecting any data and information about other users without their explicit consent, manually or by using any software or mechanism (spider) or infiltrating crawler or search the site or applying restoration, or uses of any devices or other mechanism to penetrate the web site and / or the platform and / or restore the index and / or data mining information operations.
- Provide personal or private information related to a third party, for example, but not limited to, family names, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and/or credit card numbers.
- Broadcast viruses, subversive data, or other files that cause damage, malfunction or sabotage.
- Provide any contents or links to contents that exposes us or other users to the harm or legal liability at any way. (According to our sole judgment).
- Provide unlawful, libel, slander, or offensive contents to any religious or moral group. Contents with hardcore, pornography, obscene, indecent, or contains overtones, harassment, threats, violation of privacy and publishing rights, violent, sexy, sensitivities, fraudulent or unacceptable in any form.
- Provide content constitutes, or encourages, or provides instructions for a foul crime, or breach the rights of any party, or cause in any way in legal liability or violate any local laws.
- Content causes inconvenience or harass to others.
- Provide contents that are not owned by you personally without a legal permission from the legally owner of that contents.
- Provide a content that impersonates any real or legal person or causes in any way in a false claim of dependency to that real or legal person, including Takestep.
- Provides undesirable promotional materials, political campaigns, ads, contests, raffles, or offers.
We do not assume any responsibility or acknowledge for any content published, uploaded, fostered, distributed, stored, or created by users, in any way on the Takestep site directly or through an other web sites.
We do not take any responsibility for any content published, stored or uploaded in groups or interactive page (social pages) by you or by any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from it, as we do not take responsibility for any errors, vilify, contempt, defamation, omissions, lies, pornography, or insults that may come across during your use of interactive pages (social page and contents). Also we do not take any responsibility for any statements, representations or content provided by users in any public interactive page (social pages). And users must inform us immediately to take the necessary procedures according to our discretion.
If there is an emerging complaints about content that a user has published or causes to be published, submitted, broadcasted, distributed, stored, or created, on Takestep site directly or through the website of third parties, you agree to direct your complaint against the user only and not against us.
Considering capacity limitations of the servers and devices and the multiple use by many people at the same time, you are responsible not to use the site Takestep in any way that leads to sabotage or exceed the capacity of the server hardware of our network or any networks connected to any of our servers. As for example to do any act that would impose unreasonably disproportionate large load on the available infrastructure or bandwidth site or application of Takestep.
Those who use the platform as specialists in this field, and who have one or all of the following; training, qualifications, experience, skills and certificates of scientific background and they are sufficient and appropriate in their field.
You have to understand and recognize that none of the specialists is of our employee, and / or acts as our agent or our representative, and / or follow us in any manner whatsoever. We do not recommend any psychiatrist or psychologist; we are only like access connection between you and the specialists, and we are not, in any way involved either directly or indirectly in any interaction between a psychiatrist and a psychologist or any third party and expert. We are not responsible for committing or implementation of any applied agreement between you and Psychiatrist or Psychologist, including any agreement of remuneration. You alone are responsible for any such agreement. If there is any dispute between you and any one of the specialists related to transactions made through the platform or the website, you are under these conditions exempt us, our subsidiaries, our institutions, officials, employees and agents of any claims or issues you may have against or related to psychiatrists and psychologists staff specialists.
We are not be, in any way, liable for any content, advertising, or product, located on or available in the other websites, and with the observance of laws and which cannot be excluded, we do not offer guarantees or commitments or obligations whatever to the following :
- With respect to the quality, accuracy, selling portability and suitability of a material, products, and services that available through other websites.
- Materials which are available through websites are not violating the intellectual property rights of any person.
Users of this site are obliged to respect intellectual property rights of others, and we may remove materials that appear in our sole discretion as infringement of the intellectual property rights of others, and if you think that a material you own and is protected by copyright is being published or used on the site without permission, in this case You have to notify us and provide the following information:
- A detailed description of the material that you claim it is being infringed, with sufficient information to enable us to locate it, including the URL where the infringed material located.
- Must provide a statement and documents that prove that this material of your own.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and your e-mail.
when the user submits any content in the public interactive page owned by Takestep by e-mail or any other means, Takestep will have the right to use that content in any way, and the user vows that this article are valid for publication and agrees to indemnify Takestep on the Internet if any third party takes any action against us about the content provided by the user.
We respect all the rights of the patient where he deserves the best possible psychological, according to all internationally accepted medical standards and taking into account the provisions of Law No. 71 for the year 2009 set out in Egypt on psychological patient care.
In compliance with the responsibilities prescribed by law and which cannot be excluded, we and all of our managers, employees, agents, or contractors, do not take any responsibility towards you as a result of any losses, damages, responsibilities, claims, and costs (including without restriction and without limitation legal costs and fees defense or settlement costs) in any form or manner whatsoever either directly, or indirectly, or as a result of, arising out of or due to the access to the site www.takestep.co by you because of your reliance on the information provided through the platform or specialists or content, or other websites, or services of others, in any form, whether in contract, or damage (including negligence), law, or otherwise. We are not responsible for any damage caused by any of the professionals (psychiatrists, specialists or psychiatrists) regardless of if we have learned firsthand or been briefed our representative commissioner the potential for loss or damage.
We are committed to actively seeking to provide site and the application Takestep with all forms of logical care. Except mutatis by law, we assume the responsibility for the quality, accuracy and appropriate specific purpose of the service. We do not offer any grantees that the material contained in site and application Takestep or any of the functions contained in or any of the server hardware will work without interruption or delay or will be without errors, free of viruses or bugs or work combatable with any other program or other material.
You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of Takestep.
We reserve the right immediately to terminate Your use of the Takestep Site if You breach or We have reasonable grounds to believe that You are likely to breach these terms and conditions or You otherwise engage in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
Invalidity etc. If any court or regulator decides that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
Governing Law. These terms and conditions and the Takestep Site are governed by Arab republic of Egypt law. Disputes can be dealt with by the Egyptian courts.
Third Party Rights. These terms and conditions apply between Us and Users. No other person is entitled to benefit under these Terms and Conditions.